Thursday, June 11, 2009

I m PISSED w Old psyco woman in Office

I m so pissed today! That some old woman in some office, playing POLITIC!! Just to describe her everyday routine;
1. She likes to bully people, and the most hated of her is that she act like a BOSS,or DIRECTOR or SHAREHOLDER or anything!!Simply Simply Simply scold people!!She is just a employee here la, she forgotten?

I m just doing my fucking task -- what the bosses ask to do!!!!
If she thinks that she is soooo senior of all, didnt she just show how a REAL leader should act, the most simple is to SHOW RESPECT!!!!
If the BOSS knows how to respect, then what about her???
But true also, she just think she is like a boss, in fact in EVERYBODY'S eye she IS NOT! That's ehy i forgive her! In fact, EVERYBODY!

She is the one who is the example of typical KISSING ASS! Acting like some animal in front of her senior and act like another animal in front of her junior collegue.............
Damn! She is trying to turn the company into zoo lar, but unfortunately she will FAIL!!!!!!
She is the one who likes to DISTURB people, ppl do their job accordingly also she wants to campur tangan!!!
If you think you are so grand, i m sooooooo looking forward to see what the worse u can do to me!!!! Think that i sooooo easy to loose? NOWAY IN HELL I WILL LOSE! IF YES ALSO I WILL DRAG U TO HELL TOGETHER!!!!!!!
JUST FUCK URSELF OLD LADY,I will TELL YOUR BOSS!!!!YOUR BOSS!! U ARE NOT BOSS SO PEOPLE CAN COMPLAINT U!! REMEMBER !U OLD ALZHEIMER PATIENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment