Sunday, February 15, 2009

Andrea's Regsitration Day on VALENTINE 09





My beloved cousin, Andrea, got married!!

Our family members shows ALL SUPPORT! We all went to The Registry of Marriage near KL (i don't know where the hell is it......).
My cousin Andrea which is 25yrs and her husband Ian 24yrs, which had a date since i was in the college..........The love birds has been attached for 5 years. And finally Andrea got married out earlier than me!!! I swear i will be into the club by next year!!!

She looks so nervous and happy that day :) She is soo happy because all her family members came and witness. She wore a pinkish cheong sam that day that looks traditional (although she is a banana..) We congratulate her and wished her Happy Marriage!
Finally, the time has come, to pick up the pen and SIGN on the paper!! Her hand was shaking!! Is that too happy?

Later after the ring exchanging, we went to PJ Thai Tong restaurant to celebrate her day, the groom Ian took the mike and announce : Please let me introduce to all, my WIFE Andrea................
Her face was like spliting out all the happiness, and CHEERSSSS!
We all have a great afternoon lunch that day, and my mom become the Entertainer, she sang all the oldies song......that make the table of all the old friends so happy!

After the marriage, they will be depart to London next saturday, they won't be coming back so soon anyway...........Hope all the best for her :)

Will see her on my BIG day.........lol


No comments:

Post a Comment