Tuesday, February 10, 2009

That FXXK Bitch-- CARMEN LOW

This is specially dedicated to one stupid whore, the bitch's name is Carmen. To simply describe her :

*Fake, back stabber, jealous of people, make use of people, merampas orang yang kita sayangi,
chase all your friend off.......

There are a lot more that it wud be a long story if were to be in details........

This bitch have disappear 3 years ago where she previosly is my best friend. She runs away with her bf, and now she comes back.....and you know what........

The reason she coming back is that she have no more friends, unfortunately....her bf's side girl friends all pissed her off so much!!!!!! This is the reason she begged my friend....like a beggar.....ask my another friend saying that can she be best friend with us again...

This bitch den later make use of us, she comes back to us because she have no more friend......not because she regreted what she have done to us.....i still remember her stupid bitch face, she treat me like invisible and infront of my another friend......she smile like a clown....

This bitch is so wrong that i SWEAR i will chase her off!!!! If not.......she will ruins all the things......And she also like to snatches people's bf......She is soooooooooo FAKE that she pretend she is the victim, and you know what......she used to treat people's bf very nice one!

If she do that to Eric, i will PISSSSSSS her offfffff and i will kick her to hell, and cut off her tougue!!!! Anyway, i know....her bf just suits her so well (horny and selfish), she is so blessed that she have such a GOOD bf................WHOAhahahahaha.....

But......she still doesn't feel satisfy............. i know her intention, she wants to steal away my best best friend Janice bf, Allen and my lover Eric.........

I will kick her outta to hell before she did anything.........she is still on progress now......
And i will try anyway to kick her bitch ass to hell that she regreted she comes to the world!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. wahh you really so angry of her .... somemore almost same name as me .. I tot really someone hate me so much haha ... cheers girl .. well , write it down to release what is inside you is good ... take care ..

    anyway , i was actually putting up my blog and try to google myself in google.. hehe ... cheerss

    ReplyDelete