Sunday, February 15, 2009

Belly Dance Practice




Shake yr body babe! Move yr butt babe! Shake shake shake.....Butt right, Butt left... Ojos Asi - Shakira...
My leg were swolen :( my leg got blue green......
Yesterday's belly dance practice was hard! I can't remember the steps as i missed one class last week! The instructor says i don't have eye contact with audience......offcoz lar....i haven't memorise all the steps lar.....

OMG......the performance is on this Saturday!! Got another 3 class anyway.....i think it will be enough....kekeke. But i have to wrap my leg, painful lar........

Wah......the costume was sexy, we try on the costumes yesterday and i saw some chick which we can't see "anything" at normal clothes..but when they put on these sexy belly dance costumes, oh man..............all comes OUT!

I was looking forward for the performance this weekend.....wooooo..............
Guys.....take a deep breath!!

No comments:

Post a Comment