Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Belly Dance Performance @ Genting




That was my Belly Dancing costumes, hehheee........the make up was wow...


The performance was on 21 Feb 09, in Genting. Actually in the afternoon around 4pm....we all have a rehersal on the stage. And after the dinner, we are getting prepared.....make up...set the hair.....wear the costumes......


My make up was done by my best friend -- the famous make up artist Janice. She put on smoky eyes and a very heavy long dramatic eye lashes! E-Funkhouser glitter eye shadow and set my hair into curly. At first, i don't feel comfortable, it doesn't look like me, it was like a........i call myself a "ghosT", hey....but wait a minute, all the other dancers are like that. Finally, i feel good and it suits my costumes.


Wow, we all create a mini crowd at the back stage, people taking their canon professional to take our post...one by one! It is so colourful......This is the highlight of tonite!


Around 11pm, the show started......

The music is on, and we are all on stage preparing to "SHOW TIME"!

The light are all off, den mist coming out...music start......We all start to move.......

I don't feel very nervous because i can't see the people, downthere are dark and a lot of mist on the stage, i just dance like wat we practice.....


After the show, yey! We sucess! Woooo.....

Den is photo taking session.....lotsa ppl come and take pic with all the chics...

My bb is there down the stage looking and taking pic of me! Kekekeke..........saliva coming out??

The Arabian Nite ended like this....A sweet dream....


Will see you this June and Oct.....


Yey!



No comments:

Post a Comment