Tuesday, March 31, 2009

IKEA - Glass Cupboard



Heheh...........I got my glass cupboard at lasttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Special thanks to Hall-Aim (VB) ^o^v

We went to IKEA last Friday after work, and it was drizzling outside, Hall-Aim teman me go Ikea to get this glass cupboard. Bcoz i haven't been to IKEA before.....lol, i scared later i get lost, so i asked Hall-Aim come with me.

This cupboard is on sale, RM199 now! And when we take it, it's damn heavy!!! After i send it back to my house, i get my parents help to get it in.........and another problem come, how to take it upstairs..????

Luckily, on Sunday, my dad's friend Uncle Lum and his wife come came to our house, so i make use of them, i asked for help. At last, the uncle get the cupboard FIXED!!!!!!!

WooooHooooooooo.....................let's get my precious inside.........yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment