Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It Must Have Been Love, But It's OVER Now!!!

The lyrics tells the story, we are OVER now, if you see this, i just wanna tell u again.......we are OVER, i don't love you anymore........You are not the ONE......

I am in fact, fall in love again with Eric the second time,last time i don't have the chance and i don't mean it too serious. This time, after that day, i.......i.......have even stronger feelings......i LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE him!!!!!!!!
I know him for more than 1 year already but not close. I willllllllllllllllllll get any way to let him notice me. In fact, he already noticed me, but we are not in the same group that's why this is one of my problem also :(
Ahhh, i miss him so much, miss his voice, miss him with his brown shirt last last..........last week with his black shirt.....so charming... i really wanted to give him a BIG HUG......
I...........duuno what will happen in the future, but seriously, i LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It must have been love............

No comments:

Post a Comment